Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Meet Merrick!

My new advertising aid arrived yesterday!!! She's lovely, I didn't really play with dolls much as a child but I intend to make up for it now. lol

Everyone, this is Merrick!

Her head is fully poseable and I've found that different positions give her different expressions. I'm also hoping to be able to get her more wigs in the future. I do, however, have to practice putting material and clothes around her as she tends to look a bit like Lady Penelope from 'Thunderbirds'. (Think its the skinny shoulder look). lol. Small boy was fascinated when he first saw her, until her wig fell off, then he got worried. Lovely husbands face was a picture too when he came into the kitchen to see her set on my desk. I think she made him jump!

With Merricks help, I have updated the photos for my Crystal Cobweb Necklace. Hopefully it will be making someone sparkle this Halloween.

The necklace can be found on my Radiance Crystals Website and also from my Misi Store

I also have on offer various other bracelets including one of my favourites. The Blood Drop Bracelet

Before I forget, I also have a sale on extra long 'Dragons Blood' Incense sticks on my Mystic Earth Website. Perfect for burning at Halloween.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...