Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

5 Interesting Craft Projects - A Dandelion Pom Pom, Nail Varnish Flower Jewellery, A Celtic Heart Knot Necklace, an Egg Box Sewing Basket and Jazzy Pebble Creatures

One of the things I love about the internet is that it is so easy to find fun and original things to try. I've been having a look around and some have caught my eye. I'd like to share them with you:
 

Dandelion Pom Pom Tutorial with crochet leaf

You can find more information and the original Russian tutorial here http://www.ukcraftblog.com/2014/02/dandelion-pom-pom.html  

-♦♥♦-

DIY Nail Polish Flower Jewellery

I'm not overly sure how easy this will be as I think you may need a certain type of nail varnish to get it to stretch over the wire but if you do have a go I'd love to hear how you get on.
 

 -♦♥♦-

DIY Celtic Heart Knot Necklace

 Make a Celtic Heart for your loved one with help from Heritage of Scotlands Tutorial.
 
 
 -♦♥♦-
 

An original idea for a homemade sewing box


-♦♥♦-

An idea to Jazz up some pebbles with the kids

 
I made a couple of these with my youngest when he was smaller. He still loves them now.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...