Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Creative Connections

Its been a while I know, but I've had a real problem with my phone lines! They've been driving me nuts. On again, off again and then off completely last weekend. Luckily I know a good repair man who came round and sorted them out for me on Monday.
I can't believe how bereft I was without my internet connection. It was as though I had lost a body part. I kept having panic attacks about checking my emails!!!! Is that really sad or what!

Still, I'm back now and trying to catch up on everything that I have missed.

I have also started a new social network. Yes, I know we have enough to do. Twitter, Facebook, blogging etc. But this network is just for us crafters. A place that we can all be together and get to know eachother. As I created it I would love everyones ideas about how to make it better, things that we can do. Which of you would like featuring etc.

So please, pop along and join me on Creative Connections It'll be lots of fun.

http://creative-connections.ning.com/

I would also like to thank Jenn from Wisdom Path Art for coming up with the name. Far better than I was doing.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on there.

1 comment:

J Swiderski said...

Ironically I lost my internet this last week too!
Thanks so much for the mention here! I very much am looking forward to being more active over on creative connections, within a half hour of signing up, I had 4 ladies come to my facebook page and tell me they came from CC! I was gobsmacked. HA HA
love & hugs!
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...