Pages

Sunday 20 September 2009

Garden inspired Seasonal Brooch and Earrings

I have been thinking of designs for this years Seasonal range. After much thought I decided to take inspiration from my garden and started to make something. It took shape as various leaves, with berries and flowers and then I got stuck! I couldn't decide what it was going to be. After consulting my friends on Creative Connections and a phone call to my mum it was decided that it would make a lovely brooch. It is created using Peridot, Malachite and Garnet Gemstone chips and Siam Red Swarovski Crystals. I hope you like it. It is listed on Misi and on my Radiance Website.


I also made some earrings to go with it. These are also on Misi and on my site.


Look out for more of my special Healing Garden Christmas Range.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...