Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Healing Garden

My Mystic Earth Website now has its very own Healing Garden section. I love making these so it should be expanding at quite a rapid rate. I am being told by friends that I am pricing the pieces too cheaply but I think I would rather sell lots at less than none at more. That way I can keep making them! (I have very naughtily ordered lots of different coloured wires so watch this space!)

Last night I made some beautiful Labradorite and Moonstone Earrings. The labradorite has the most gorgeous light and dark blue flashes in it. As well as on my website I have also listed them on Misi.



1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I really love this, I'm going to your shop to see if you have any with pink stones... you might have a buyer...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...