Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Online shopping! Not going so well.

I am rather fed up at the moment! Over the past few weeks I have been trying to get a copy of Quickbooks Pro 2010 for a reasonable (ish) price on Ebay. Well, I finally got one! or so I had thought. When it arrived yesterday I installed it on my computer only to discover that it was the US version and was totally useless! :( My data wouldn't import and the tax would be all wrong anyway. I checked the listing and there was no mention at all about this so I emailed the seller and have had no reply. I could cry. :(
Today seems to be going much the same way as I ordered myself a new belt. Feeling confident that I had chosen the correct size after using a tape measure that I had found in my sewing box I was looking forward to it arriving. Which it now has!! Do they have different inches in China? Only the belt was way too small and I'm not surprised when I checked another tape measure. The one that I had used in the first place appears to have an inch measuring closer to an inch and a half! ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH! So I am rather down, sad and despondant and also a little uneasy about ordering online. You may also add decidedly chilly into the mix.
I hope everyone else is having a better day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...