Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2009

The seasons do seem to make a difference!

I just wanted to share something that I discovered the other day. I was just thinking that most of the custom healing necklaces that I am making at the moment seem to be containing similar stones and colours. When I thought about this I realised it also occurred when I made a lot before Christmas. Only they were different stones and colours.

Now you are probably wondering what I am talking about as you are thinking that it is probably a fashion thing. But it isn't!!!!

You see, I choose the stones and colours for the necklaces from the questionnaires that my clients fill in about their health. Different physical and psychological issues require different stones and colours. So you see, it is very interesting! The ailments needing attention in the winter all called for darker stones, bloodstone, smoky quartz etc. Lots of orange Carnelian. My summer necklaces all seem to need lighter stones, Blue Lace Agate, Citrine, Prehnite. I am finding alot of stomache, neck and shoulder problems at the moment.

Does anyone else find this fascinating or is it just me!!!???

I have added some examples below.


Winter necklaces


Summer Necklaces

I have had quite a few people asking about my creation service at the moment so I thought I would mention it on here.

I provide my clients with a brief questionnaire where they tell me about themselves and let me know any physical or psychological issues that they would like support with.

I then research the most beneficial healing stones for them and create their required jewellery. Necklace, Bracelet, Earings, Pendant Watch etc. Sometimes clients like to add a favourite talisman or pendant of their own to the design.

The jewellery is sent to the client with a colourful silk purse for storage and a personalized information booklet with photographs and comprehensive descriptions of the stones that make up the piece.

I am proud to say that my clients always fall in love with their jewellery and I often keep in touch with them to hear how they are getting on.

Prices and ordering information can be found on my website. View my website here

2 comments:

Madam Salami said...

No its not just you, I find it fascinating too!
Really love your watch/necklaces. They are fab! x

The Crystal Lady said...

Me too, I think the watches are one of my favourites. I just can't bear to wear them on my wrists. They are always so tight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...