Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Misi, Folksy, Etsy what finds!!

Today started in a rather hectic manner! Had both children attached to me whilst trying to get dressed and when I finally managed it the little one sneezed and covered me in yogurt!!! Not to worry, I'm used to be covered in something, the other mums at school must not have a good impression of me. Anyway, finally got Zac off to school and Joe happily pootling around in front of cbeebies so I could get to work.
Over the last few days I have gained a wealth of fabulous information from new friends that I have met on twitter and through blogs. I had no idea all of these wonderful sites were around that would list my hand made items. Now I just have to find the time to make use of them. First of all I must thank Madam Salami who I met on twitter. Your advice has been very helpful and I am very pleased to have met you. On your advice I created this blog and joined Misi where I have managed to list three items. My Misi Store One of the items is a partner for the carnelian bracelet in my last blog. ( The other two are a Kyanite healing pendant and a beautiful blue multi gemstone and Swarovski Crystal Pendant Necklace.) It was so beautiful and wasn't a special design so I decided to share it. I also managed to list two items on Folksy. My Folksy Shop. These were a Wire Worked Rose Quartz and Swarovski Crystal Necklace and a Hematite and Crystal Bracelet. I found folksy from another fascinating blog. Magic making Hands Etsy definately looks worth a go as well but I just don't have the time at the moment. I think I will see how things go with the other two, get some more listings on when I get the chance.
So, what else so far today? Well I entered a competition on Jolicious where I am keeping my fingers crossed for that gorgeous Indian Summer Bracelet!!!!

On my travels through Folksy I discovered some incredible charm bracelets and thought I would share. The seller has their own website Jezebelcharms and they are truly wonderful. Some of her necklaces are incredible, she uses old watch parts. Unfortunately they are a bit out of my price range.




Anyway, still loads to do so must get on. Have a slight family matter to contend with first though!! Food is such fun isn't it.


Healing Crystal of the day


Chrysocolla - CuSiO3.H2O+Al,Fe,P


Well known as a healing stone among the American Indian Cultures.
Mentally - Self awareness, improves nervousness and irritability. Clarity.
Physically - works with: Tonsils and throat. Lowers blood pressure, regulates thyroid and helps to relieve stress-related digestive problems. Alleviates cramps especially during menstruation.
Chakra: Cleanses and activates all.

1 comment:

Slyde said...

very interesting stuff...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...