Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

Small boys 'very special brain'

The small boy has been at it again and Sal says I MUST write all of this down. So blame her, not me!
We have all just had a discussion about liking and not liking food. (Note: the small boy is horrendously fussy and doesn't eat anything that he is supposed to)

Older one:  He says if you eat something, you have to like it! He doesn't believe me when I say that I have tried pear yoghurt and don't like it.

Small boy:  Yeah, but I have a very special brain that tells me whether I like something or not before I try it!

Am I going to win with this? I don't think so. Does anyone have a child as stubborn as mine? If so, please let me know how you got them to eat anything with any nutrients in. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Going to be one of those days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...