Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Feeling a bit snippy!

I'm so not fun to be around this morning! My youngest has recently decided that he needs to get out of bed for a wee several times a night! By the 5am one I finally decided to give up sleeping completely hence the 'snippiness' and desperate need for coffee! I'll be flagging early tonight people!



Not a good look!


Can you believe how quickly time is passing at the moment though? I am getting seriously worried about it, it'll be Christmas again before we know it and we'll all be yet another year older! Having just had my birthday this week, I could do without that! Not that it was a bad day, it was rather nice. I even managed to stay away from work for much of the day! Result! Although I was up at 2am on the computer the following morning. Yes, not so good. I blame it on my birthday pressies!

They know me so well! :)

I have been concerned though about time and work! I always thought that when my little one started school, that I would get so much more done! I mentioned this to Mr last night and he said "But you are getting more done, you just keep giving yourself more to do" and he was sooooo right.

As I seem totally incapable of reducing my work load I have decided to attack it in a more organised manner. Yes, you guessed it, I've started using task apps again. I am determined to see it through this time (cough). I will keep you posted as to my progress. ;)

Just another quick thing, as I was awake at 5am this morning I decided to make myself useful. I added a News App to my playbook and started to subscribe to my favourite blogs so that I can keep up more easily. My current favourite is one of my lovely writers for the magazine. If you haven't come across her blog before then you must be off to it immediately as you won't be disappointed. I give you - the very talented - and gorgeous - Betty Bee!

Visit Bettys Blog here
I am currently on the lookout for more interesting, funny, well written blogs to follow. If you write one or know of any please let me know. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...