Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Gemstone Charm Bracelet

I've made it!!! You may remember the charm bracelets that I was admiring last week. Well I have made my own. It has various charms and beads. It also includes various healing gemstones, Green Aventurine, Malachite, Peridot, Unakite, Peace Jade, Bloodstone, Azurite with Malachite and Connemara Marble. I have also put pictures of my children in two small photo frames. I also made my own clasp to make it more rustic. I love it!! I am very drawn to green at the moment, unusual as while I was growing up it was my most hated colour. I never ate the green sweets in fruit gums, skittles etc.

What do you think? I think I may have to make more in different colours.

I'm very new to blogging, only started the other week but already I thoroughly enjoying reading everybody elses. I am currently following lots of people and enjoy reading what they are all up to. I have also been having great fun entering various competitions that people have been holding so I thought it may be time for me to contribute. Watch this space as my next blog will announce a competition to win some of my jewellery, possibly earrings I think.

Until then,

The Lady

Healing crystal of the day


Moss Agate - SiO2+Al,Ca,F,Fe,K,Mg,Na,OH,Si

Modern literature suggests that moss agate enhances a love for nature.
Mentally -New Initiatives, inspiration, release from pressure and stress. Trust, Hope, releases fear. Refreshes the soul.
Physically - Encourages the flow of lymphatic fluid, alleviates swellings of the lymph nodes.
Chakra - Base, Sacral, Earth and Throat.




2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Oh I love it! I love the combination of beautiful AND healing together. Very inspiring!

mitch1066 said...

I love charm bracelets!!I also like the idea of including healing...very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...