Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

Last few days for the competition. Don't miss out!

Just thought I would mention that there are only a few days left before the two draws for the gemstone and crystal earrings. Who will win the Carnelian and Turquoise beauties?

Still time to enter so roll on down to the blog post and add yourself to the list.

By the way, I was chuffed again this morning to see another sale from my Mystic Earth website. Its great to know that it is now finally being found by people. Need every penny I can get to help pay for lovely husbands car MOT!! Bit shocked yesterday to hear that it is going to cost in excess of £500. Into the overdraft again!!! Definately shouldn't have bought myself a new sewing machine (which came yesterday!!). Looking forward to using it, although I am a complete novice so I shall have the instruction book out. Any tips would be gratefully received.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...