Pages

Friday 22 May 2009

Yippee!! Another website sale

Awoke the laptop to find good news this morning. Another sale from my Mystic Earth Website. This time it was one of my products, a beautiful Aquamarine Gemini Charm Bracelet, I have one just like it on Misi
This definately started my day well, which I needed as I had a devil of job getting the bigger one to school this morning. We take a friend of his too and would they stop yapping and get ready this morning! I intend to have a fairly stress free day today as it is the last one being half term! It is lovely having both of them here but the bigger one is so loud!! The volume hurts my ears. He also manages to hype up the smaller one which leaves me very stressed.
I have a few projects on the go at the moment. I started a 'Rosy' Gemstone Charm bracelet similar to the green one I made myself in an earlier blog. I will post more of this as it is completed. I also started to make some Gemstone Greetings cards yesterday. They are my first attempt at card making so I don't know how they will go but will keep you posted on those as well.
Quick reminder to all that my competition only has one more week to run so if anyone hasn't entered to win the earrings you are running out of time. I will do another one next month as well so don't worry if you don't win this time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...