Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

4 days into the diet!

Pounds lost - 1.5
Cheats on diet - 0 (Yay)
Times almost cheated - 0 (Go me!)

Not fantastic is it but it's something. I'm also not finding it too hard so far but then the first week is always the easiest isn't it as you are full of enthusiasm. I'm still amazed that you can eat Baked Beans whenever you like on the Slimming World diet! It seems so wrong!

So last night was Jacket Spuds with Baked Beans and a huge salad (fat too big really as it took ages to eat!). We also worked out a salad dressing using fat free greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper. It was....ok.(ish)

It's said that the main reason all this works is that by going to the weekly groups you are almost shamed into sticking with it as noone wants to get on those scales and be heavier. I can see how this works. Thing is, I'm not going to groups so I'm going to try boring you lot with it instead. Can you keep me on the straight and narrow? Pretty please!

I have around 4 stone to lose (thanks to some bed rest and a pregnancy craving for Cadburys Whole Nut whilst carrying No 2 Son).

Tonight I'm attempting to make Chilli (never had it before) with pork mince as it's the only one I can find with less than 5% fat. We shall see how it goes.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...