Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

It's FRIDAY!

One week point of the diet:
Pounds lost - 1 (shocking for a first week isn't it)

I'm pleased it's Friday though, woke up feeling about 103. Right leg doesn't seem to be working properly at all. The joys of getting old (er). :(

I'm totally addicted to minions!

My kit didn't arrive yesterday so I wasn't able to find out how bad I am at needle felting. Rather down about that but today is another day isn't it. I have just found this image though...

How cool is this! May save all the crumbs getting in between the keys (I know you get this too don't you, admit it). Of course being a beader I also get seed beads stuck between mine too.

And in spite of being '103' and having a dodgy, painful right leg (no idea why) I'm smiling because I've found three post its from D today. This all started in December when I was having a bit of a rough time (I won't bore you with the details) I began to find a post it each day on my computer screen with a nice message or a joke. Now it has progressed to not only the post it on my screen but multiple, hidden post its all around the kitchen for me to find at various times. In cupboards, the next page of my notebook, under school flyers stuck on doors. Every time I find one of these it makes me smile and love him all the more. See, it's the little things that count and after 17 years together we've never felt so close.

Now I suppose I should do some work.
Have a good day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...