Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

New style - I've gone chunky!

I made a new bracelet last night. It is alot chunkier than my normal pieces but I really like it. Very touchy feely! It has 36 inches of carnelian in it so its probably quite potent as well!! I complemented it with Fire Opal Swarovski Crystals. Can't decide whether they should have been a different colour?


Carnelian is such an under-rated stone, a real life changer. Some of you are probably fed up with me going on about it!! lol. I have made so much carnelian jewellery for people recently though, they all seem to need it. A lift if you are feeling tired, courage for when you are overwhelmed. Not forgetting that it is incredibly effective for arthritis. Yes, its very orange, but we all need a little bright colour in our lives.

Carnelian - SiO2+(Fe,O,OH)
In the middle ages, Carnelian was assigned a blood-staunching and anger-calming effect. The Egyptians also used it as a protective stone for the dead.
Mentally - Courage, Emotionally lifting, energizing.
Physically - works with: Organs. Stimulating the absorption of vitamins, nutrients and minerals in the small intestine. Alleviates rheumatism, arthritis and stimulates the metabolism.
Chakra - Base, Sacral.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...