Pages

Monday 1 June 2009

A spot of snail watching and the pink dinosaur!

Hi All,

A few family bits and bobs today. Isn't the weather glorious at the moment, long may it continue. we actually got the paddling pool out for the kids, not sure it came out at all last year.
The other day, the smaller one noticed something through the window blinds in the lounge that caught his attention. On closer inspection, we noticed that there was a large snail sliding its way down the window. Quite bazaar! Anyway, I pulled up the blind and it kept him occupied for quite a while until it made it off the window. Can you see it?


As I mentioned in my last blog, I have been creating a pink dinosaur for the bigger one. Well, I finished it yesterday and he loves it. It is supposed to be a likeness for Ruby the Oviraptor from The Land Before time. (Still think it looks like an osterich!)


1 comment:

Madam Salami said...

That's fantastic you should be so proud of yourself - I could never pull that off! And she looks like she is very much loved to - bonus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...