Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Travis the Tractor is complete!!!

Some of you will know that this weeks project was a cuddly version of Travis the Tractor for the small boy. Hot on the heels of the bigger ones pink dinosaur, this was his request.

I didn't make a pattern as I wasn't really sure where to start, so I just winged it. What do you think. ( I wanted to get a better picture but small boy thought that he had waited long enough!)

I cut cut pieces of felt and pinned them together as I went along. I then used the sewing machine to sew the main body and then added the details by hand.

He seems to like it.

4 comments:

Madam Salami said...

Its flipping amazing! You are a genius. I am so impressed
And he does look like he loves it very much indeed! x

lampwork beads by jo said...

wow, that is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Wowawee, That is so amazing!
So cute and It looks like he loves it very, very much!

Just to let you know, I've tagged you http://kittynoirsmagpiemoments.blogspot.com/2009/06/ive-been-tagged.html

if you'd like to take part it would be great to have an insight into the world of The Crystal Lady!

Love and Light, Kitty xXx

Unknown said...

It's fantasticles! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...